~ simple life ~

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

i Spa @ Far East Plaza

I am totally not recommending anyone to go to this place....Personally have not been there, but just by hearing the receptionist's voice, I know that they aren't interested in business....SERIOUSLY!!

Me: Hi, I'm calling to enquire on the promotion so-and-so....Is it $18??
Recep: Yap! (dull tone of voice)
Me: Er...so if I want to make an appointment before 30-Apr-2009, are there any available timeslots?
Recep: Nope! (dull tone of voice)
Me: Er...not even in the evenings?
Recep: No. (dull tone of voice)
Me: Er...okie...Thank you..Bye...
Recep: *hang up phone*

Duhz...Will it hurt to say more words? Not even a word of "goodbye"... -_-!!!

14 Scotts Road #02-29 Far East Plaza
Tel: 6733 7277 / 6736 4618

Operating Hours
11am - 8.30pm (Mon-Fri)
10am - 5.30pm (Sat)

2 Comments:

  • such a short answer..

    maybe next time you should ask the receptionist to explain about the promotion, then only he/she will elaborate more :)

    By Anonymous K, At 9:34 AM  

  • i tink by the time i get her elaboration..word-by-word...i would have suffocated!! hahaha!!!

    By Blogger didoz, At 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home